Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thank God for George Strait

Did anyone else feel a little disappointed by the performances on last night's CMAs? Did someone forget to check the microphones? I mean, was Kellie Pickler even singing? Guess I was too distracted by her way-too-short black dress to notice.

And Taylor Swift promised an "amazing" performance. All I saw was her standing on a castle whispering into the mic.

Keith Urban bares a striking resemblence to Ellen Degeneres. Kid Rock should go back to MTV. And 'Lil Wayne...really??










No wonder George Strait broke the record for most CMA's ever won! He also won Single (I Saw God Today) and Album of the Year (Troubador). He's one of the few left that knows how to sing REAL country music! I'm glad they decided to acknowledge this by calling him "The King."

No comments:

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

background

sitemeter