Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 8, 2008

My Dear Got a Deer!

Josh got a deer this morning! He is SOOO excited! He came by the house so I could snap a few pictures. He's on his way right now to have the meat processed - I can't wait for some yummy deer jerky!

Because of Josh's knee, he didn't have the typical hunting experience. My dad dropped him off in the woods with a walkie talkie and Josh sat in a camo chair. About 8am, he saw a doe walk by and an 8 point buck was following her. The buck came up on Josh's left about 40 yards away and he got a quick shot with a 30 ought 6. Great shot! He couldn't sit still any longer, so he hobbled his way down to the deer while he walkie talkied my dad to come and get his prize! I'm so proud of my dear's deer :-)

2 comments:

Elissa said...

Glad to see he is doing well! Andrea your blog is great! I started one and mine is terrible! I need your help! Congrats on the wedding! Everything was beautiful! xoxo elissa

Elissa said...

We need to have you guys over! Let me know when is good for you! I cant wait to see your wedding pics!

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

background

sitemeter