Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 24, 2008

I Am Thankful For...

  • My WONDERFUL husband of 24 days :-) I am truly thankful to spend every day with this wonderful man, partner, and best friend.
  • The concept of marriage. Being united with one person in the world feels like such a blessing. Extra bonus is that I found my soul mate.
  • My family. They love me for who I am, tell me when I'm wrong, and celebrate with me when things go right.
  • Our sweet nephews Grayson, Zach, and Reece. We love our little boys SO much!! (and Josh and I both think we're destined to have girls!)
  • My friends for being patient through the wedding planning, listening when I need to talk, and making me laugh when I really need to
  • Celebrity Gossip. My name is Andrea - and I'm addicted to celebrities. Perez Hilton, TMZ... I rush to the mailbox every Friday to get my fix on US Magazine!
  • Pumpkin Pie – 'nuff said
  • Christmas Music – it makes me SO happy to hear it playing! (any time of year!)
  • Our home – We are blessed to have a beautiful home. The best part of my day is walking through the door, seeing 2 tails wagging at me, putting on my "comfies", and sitting together in our big chair!
  • Grayson’s laugh
  • Fridays
  • THANKSGIVING! It is great to spend time being with family!!!

We hope everyone has a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving holiday! Enjoy the time with your family and friends!

1 comment:

Leanne said...

I didn't know you guys had a blog! We haven't seen you guys in a WHILE we need to get together! Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

background

sitemeter