Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Officially Mr. and Mrs. Knight

Josh and I were married on November 1st! It was the BEST day of our lives. Everything was SO perfect! The weather was amazing, we had all the people we love together, and we finally got to become husband and wife! It seems like we've been waiting forever - we both wanted to get married so badly - so we're more than excited to be official.

I don't have pics back from my photographer yet...so here's some pics I've received from family and friends.

My cake...I had to make them redo it once...but I loved the finished product!


Josh's coconut cream tarts...DELICIOUS and they went fast!

Me and my handsome new hubby dancing to "Crazy Love" by Van Morrison

Me and my daddy dancing to Eric Clapton's version of "Somewhere Over the Rainbow"

Josh and his mom dancing to "You've Got a Friend" by James Taylor

My beautiful bridesmaids! Crandall, Lauren, Emily, Sarah, Brook (my sis) and Kendall

Christina, Trent (Josh's brother) with the newlyweds

My Parents...married almost 40 years!


Flower Girl Ella Grace and Ring Bearer Zach (Josh's nephew)

Finally leaving the reception. We had SOOO much fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You were beautiful Andrea! I am so glad everything turned out perfect for you. Enjoy being married...it is the best! Can't wait to see more pictures.

Emily! said...

Great pictures! I can't wait to see more!!

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

background

sitemeter