Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Puppy Dog Breath

My husband and I are BOTH "dog people." And we're proud of it. In fact, this was a selling point for both of us when we first started dating. If you don't like dogs, you're out. Every time we look at houses for sale, I think..."Hmmm, I wonder how many dogs we could have if we lived THERE?!?" Seriously, I have a problem. An addiction, really. To dogs.

We already have an 8 year old black lab, Maggie...and a 3 year old cat, Max...

We have been talking about adding to our pet family for quite a while. I found a great breeder, and on Sunday, Josh and I made the trip to Conway to pick up our new little angel, Miss Miley Mae!! She is 6 weeks old and sweet as can be! One of my favorite things is smelling her puppy breath when she licks my face! We haven't gotten much sleep over the last 4 nights, but she's more than worth it...

"Properly trained, a man can be dog's best friend."

Maggie still doesn't know what to think of Miley.

and Max hasn't come out of the guest room in 2 days.


"Women and cats will do as they please
and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea."

"There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."

Miley looks so proud of herself for tackling Daddy


She was exhausted after her first day as a Knight!

4 comments:

Leanne said...

I have to come and see her! She is adorable.

Ashley said...

Precious!!!!

Lindsay Weneck said...

She is super cute!!

Jennifer T said...

how CUTE!!!

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

background

sitemeter