Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 21, 2009

No Problems, Mon!

Well folks, we did it!! We FINALLY went on our honeymoon! We spent a week in Ocho Rios, Jamaica and it was gorgeous! We had an amazing time, we were relaxed, and it was a trip to remember! The Jamaicans favorite saying was "In Jamaica we don't have problems, just situations." That's my new life motto :-)


We all get so caught up in our everyday lives that we sometimes forget to just look at the person who sits next to us couch every night and remember how beautiful they are! My Josh is beautiful and it was fabulous to spend a little cell-phone-free, TV and internet-free, work-free, no-interruptions, romantical time together :-)

Before dinner at the open-air Italian restaurant


The view from our room!


Josh smoking his Cuban cigar and sitting
on a swing that overlooked the ocean

Me and my Cuban

My favorite view on the trip :-)


These Jamaican ladies were hilarious! They had their bras and bums padded and they said "Grab my boob, mon!" Josh was happy to comply! I was laughing so hard I had tears running down my face!

We went on the Chukka Cove Canope zipline and it was a BLAST!
We did 9 ziplines through the Jamaican jungle! Gorgeous!


Dinner on the Pier

Josh's favorite pasttime, the Miami Vice
(Strawberry Daiquiri, Pina Colada and RUM)

2 comments:

The Bertram's said...

YEAH!!!! I am so happy for you guys. You all definitely deserved it. It looks like you had a great time.
Devin

Ashley said...

So glad you guys had a fun time, you are beautiful! ;0)

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

background

sitemeter