Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 17, 2009

It's Friday...

Last night I went to Powerhouse for Emily's birthday dinner while Josh was at baseball practice (he's helping coach a 13-15 year old team). It was such a fun dinner with girls and I hope Emily had a great 27th!

Me, Emily and Sarah

Josh picked me up from Powerhouse and we went to see Stoney LaRue at George's! We always love seeing the Red Dirt country boys (Stoney and Cross Canadian Ragweed) when they come to town. Josh started listening to them during college in Oklahoma, and now he's got me hooked! Every Friday when we get home from work, we play our "Friday Song" which is Oklahoma Breakdown. We know the weekend has arrived when we hear Stoney singing "It's Friday..." well you can listen to the rest of the song ;-) haha

We also discovered last night that we are no longer physically able to go to concerts on weeknights. We have passed our prime. I am unshowered and wearing a hat at work today. And I just had my second large Sprite.



Stoney LaRue at George's

1 comment:

Emily! said...

Thanks for helping me ring in 27!! It was a ball, and I paid for it:) Thanks for being one of my bestest friends!!

XO
Em

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

background

sitemeter