Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 2, 2009

Ringing in the New Year!

Josh and I were so excited to get out of town for New Year's this year. We went to Eureka Springs with 5 other couples and stayed in the new condos at the Crescent Hotel. They were SO nice! We had a beautiful view and deer right outside our deck. We had dinner at Rogue's Manor and celebrated the New Year at Dr. Baker's Lounge. I didn't take my camera out, so I only have a few pics before we left for dinner...

Me and my Sis

Me and Josh

Brook & Jesse
(No - Brook didn't cut her beautiful long hair! The fabulous Miss Taylor pinned it up to look short and oh so cute!)

The living room in our condo

Kitchen

1 comment:

Elissa said...

Hope all is well in the Knight house hold!

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

background

sitemeter